We are looking for passionate developers and designers to join our team. If you are excited about building amazing Mixed Reality experiences, please take a look at our current openings and send your resume to [email protected]. We would love to talk with you.
Mixed Reality Developer (Singapore)
Mixed Reality Developer to be based in Singapore. Duties include: developing and testing Mixed Reality solutions and applications, conducting/supporting demos and training, research on MR and other related technologies/capbilities, supporting customer meetings, evaluating deployment environment evaluation and gathering requirements.
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Game design, Game development or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of experience with Developing for Augmented, Mixed and/or Virtual Reality using Unity including the use of MR toolkit.
- Experience developing for the HoloLens, including multi-player applications preferred.
- 1 year of experience with scripting C#/C++ and Visual studio.
- Experience with GIT config tools (such as bitbucket) preferred.
- Knowledge of Basic 3D modeling principals.
Serl.io is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.