We are looking for passionate developers and designers to join our team. If you are excited about building amazing Mixed Reality experiences, please take a look at our current openings and send your resume to [email protected]. We would love to talk with you.
Mixed Reality Developer (Singapore)
Serl.io, Inc. has an opening for a Mixed Reality Developer to be based in Singapore. Duties include: (a) developing and testing Mixed Reality solutions and applications, (b) conducting/supporting demos and training, (c)research on MR and other related technologies/capbilities, (d) supporting customer meetings, evaluating deployment environment evaluation and gathering requirements.
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Game design, Game development or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of experience with Developing for Augmented, Mixed and/or Virtual Reality using Unity including the use of MR toolkit.
- Experience developing for the HoloLens, including multi-player applications preferred.
- 1 year of experience with scripting C#/C++ and Visual studio.
- Experience with GIT config tools (such as bitbucket) preferred.
- Knowledge of Basic 3D modeling principals.
To apply, please email your resume to [email protected]
Project Coordinator Intern (Singapore)
Serl.io, Inc. has an internship opening for Project Assistant position Singapore. Duties Include: Assisting team members in customer and internal project delivery. The role will support customer demos, on-site visits, testing support as well as assisting in marketing and other operational activities. The intern will also be participating in ideation sessions and is expected to contribute in improvement suggestions.
University juniors, seniors or recent graduates from IHL in a business, design or technical discipline are welcomed to apply.
- Good communication and language (English) skills.
- Comfortable with public speaking and presentation.
- Proficient with basic spreadsheet, presentation and word-processing software.
- Basic understanding of VR/AR technology.li>
- Proficiency in the use of design tools like Photoshop or illustrator preferred.li>
This is a broad role to provide the intern the opportunity to participate in various aspects and areas of the business while being able to contribute meaningfully to the success of different workflows.
To apply, you must email resume (with portfolio or reel) to [email protected] Include complete contact information (incl. e-mail, day/evening phone, and mailing address) on resume/application.
* Serl.io is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.