We are looking for passionate developers and designers to join our team. If you are excited about building amazing Mixed Reality experiences, please take a look at our current openings and send your resume to [email protected]. We would love to talk with you.
Mixed Reality Engineer (Houston)
Serl.io, Inc. has an opening for a Mixed Reality Engineer position in Houston, Texas.
Duties Include: Analyze and translate business and functional requirements into Mixed Reality (MR) software design and requirements. Design, develop, test and optimize Mixed Reality (MR) applications and solutions. Conceptualize and implement immersive user experience in MR. Perform research and development in MR capabilities/solutions. Occasional (less than 10%) international travel may be required to meet with customers and research user environments and processes.
Requirements: Employer will accept a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Information Systems or a related technical field, and 2 years of experience in the job offered or in a Virtual- or Mixed-Reality Engineer-related occupation. Experience must include each of the following:
(1) 2 years of experience with Developing for Mixed and/or Virtual Reality.
(2) 10 months of experience with Developing using MR toolkit (or HoloToolkit) and in HoloLens, including multi-player applications using Unity UNet;
(3) Developed at least 1 multi-player educational based HoloLens applications with Win 10 session management software;
(4) 2 years of experience with Scripting Java or C#/C++ and Visual studio;
(5) 2 years of experience with Unity, or a similar game and/or simulation development platform;
(6) 1 year of experience with Software development process and GIT config tools (such as bitbucket); and,
(7) Knowledge of Basic 3D modeling principals.
To Apply You MUST email resume to [email protected] referencing Job Req. #9042. Include complete contact information (incl. e-mail, day/evening phone, and mailing address) on resume/application.
3D Designer (Houston)
We are looking for a 3D designer to be based in our Houston office. The designer will work with developers to define and produce 3D assets. The role will include customer interface to capture requirements or to support demos. Fresh grads are welcome to apply.
(1) 1-2 years developing in Maya and Substance. 1 year experience with 3D animation.
(2) 1-2 years working in Unity.
(3) Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator.
(4) Experience or knowledge with engineering CAD systems (i.e. Solidworks) and Autodesk Revit.
(5) Some experience developing for AR/VR preferred.
(6) Degree or Diploma in 3D Media, 3D Design, Game Development or relevant fields.
To Apply You MUST email resume to [email protected] referencing Job Req. #6013. Include complete contact information (incl. e-mail, day/evening phone, and mailing address) on resume/application.
* Serl.io is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.