3D ‘POWERPOINT’ + ‘ZOOM’ IN MR
Serl.io MRx is an easy and scalable way for anyone to deploy real time collaborative Mixed Reality sessions to their audience. No coding is required to create your own interactive MR simulation for use in local or remote collaboration sessions.
Available Q4 2020. Schedule A Demo Now.
How It Works
Serl.io MRx is free to use and is downloaded as a Windows 10 App. The Win10 MRx App includes the accompanying HoloLens (MR) App installer and Session Manager, making it easy for anyone to get started on collaborating in Mixed Reality.
1. Download MRx and register your devices.
2. Create and upload simulations (no code).
3. Deploy and manage collaboration sessions.
Win10 MRx App
Used for administration and setup:
- Register and manage devices. Currently supports Microsoft HoloLens.
- Install and update HoloLens App.
- Upload and manage assets. Assets can be 3D models, images and short video clips.
- Launch and join offline (local) or online (remote) collaboration sessions. Access session reports.
Installed to your devices from the Win10 MRx App. It is used for creating simulations and to participate in the collaborative MR sessions:
- Navigate simulation in collaboration sessions.
- Create step-based simulations using no-code gaze and drop interface. Simulations can be fully digital or overlaid on real world objects.
- Add digital objects, make them interactive or animate them in your simulation. You can also include Q and A’s into the simulation.
A session manager instance is automatically launched when joining or hosting a session:
- Facilitate the session off-device. Used primarily for local group sessions such as in classrooms or training spaces.
- Track and monitor users in session.